Saturday, June 27, 2020

What has lockdown taught us?

Here s how the event industry professionals are spending their ...This Lockdown has been going on for the past three months. Each and every one of us has experienced each feeling here.


We got to spend our time with our family and realized how much we missed them. Obviously, I miss my friends soo much. Actually, this time has made me realize their value, how incomplete I am without them.

This lockdown has taught me not to take anything for granted. I miss hanging out, those night outs, college fun, watching movies, late-night walks, Street food, everything. Today they are priceless and I am glad for this pause which has taught me to value these routines.

But this lockdown has taught us and made us realize a lot of things. 

I have actually learnt cooking various dishes which I would never have thought of cooking. Oh! I have become quite an expert now! I usually don't brag about myself ๐Ÿ˜œ, but I can say it's easy to cook now.
And yeah, I have learned almost all of household work like pocha๐Ÿ˜‚, thanks to the rule of not letting the maids enter the house. It's the story of every day. My parents are like: " Beta pocha lagade, Bottles kaun bharega?, Chai banade yaaar" and the list goes on. I am sure a lot of you can relate to this. God!this has helped me in losing a little weight too. Cool right?๐Ÿ˜‹        21 Things To Do During The 21-Day Lockdown            
            
These online classes, assignments, projects are never going to leave us, right? Crying in the morning as the class is at 9:30 a.m sharp. Then sleeping almost the whole day to compensate the lost sleep. Keeping aside the laptop with class going on and getting a power nap. Haha! almost everyone has done it.

Oh! Not to forget. Our friends doing work from home. Aww! I feel pity for them. Wake up early to dress up for the meeting. The whole day is occupied by the work as they have to report that to the boss! This is actually annoying for the people like us who want to have a chat with these working guys! Seriously? Itna busy? Damn! But still hats off to you guys.
This lockdown has actually made two games soo popular. Yes, you guessed it right! Ludo and Pub g! Haha! Damn this addiction has consumed us fully. But still, with this busy schedule, we can actually spend the time playing together.

But the most important thing that I realized who actually is your true friend or family when in a long distance. It's actually difficult to give time to your close ones when at home but if you try you can at least take out some time for them. We sometimes feel soo frustrated, annoyed and irritated as we are sitting at home. Who helps us tackling those situations? Our true friends. Yes, I realized who actually are my real friends and who was fake from the start. I made some new friends, lost some old ones, but I think it's for the best. I actually became a little mature as I learned a lot of things that I was doing wrong and the weaknesses that I need to work upon.

 5 Online Typing Tutors Every Teacher Should Try in the Classroom ...I actually discovered some hidden talents of mine. One is that I have an interest in writing. Another is that I can actually motivate someone to remove negative thoughts or to achieve a goal. I am sure everyone has discovered some of their hidden talents too! 

I am more patient now and have learned to keep myself calm in sensitive situations. I have always been short-tempered soo yeah! A lot of people used this lockdown as an opportunity to enhance their skills for a better future. I have taken inspiration and implied that on me too! 
It has taught me to begin good practices like watching the news, doing physical workouts, learn almost all of the household work, expressing your thoughts into words, etc.
 
I am sure a lot of you can relate to my situations and have experienced similar things as mine. Life is short soo cherish all the moments whether small or big, you don't know what God has planned for us!


3 comments:

  1. As there is so much negativity going around us in this lockdown but your blog taught me something positive. Now I am feeling blessed.

    ReplyDelete

What has lockdown taught us?

This Lockdown has been going on for the past three months. Each and every one of us has experienced each feeling here. We got to spend our t...